Day Swim Passes Information:
Friday through Sunday – $17.95 per person (Under 2 is free)
Monday through Thursday – $12.95 per person (Under 2 is free)
Note: Swimmers and non swimmers must have a wristband to enter the water park.
Day swim passes are valid from 11:00 am through 6:00 pm.
Purchasing Day Passes:
Day swim passes may be purchased based on availability. Please call the hotel at 419.886.4000 on the day you wish to come for rates and availability.
- Age Requirement: You must be over 18 to purchase Day Passes.
- Wristbands Required: All day pass guests (swimmers and non-swimmers) are required to wear a Splash Harbor wristband when entering the water park.
- Food & Beverages At Splash Harbor: Day pass guests are permitted to bring food to the water park. Soda and snacks are available for purchase in our vending area.
- Prohibited Items Include – GLASS AND CERAMIC CONTAINERS AND ALCOHOL.
- Changing Rooms: For you convenience Splash Harbor has changing rooms and restrooms but please note – the changing rooms do not have showers.
- Lifeguards: There are NO LIFEGUARDS at Splash Harbor so the supervision of Day Pass Holders is the responsibility of those who purchase the day passes.
- Day Swim Passes: Day swim passes may be purchased based on availability. Please call the hotel on the day you wish to come for rates and availability.
- Swimming Aids: Swimming aids and arm floats are permitted in the water park and are available for purchase at the Front Desk.
- Swim Diapers: Swim diapers are required for any non-potty trained swimmers and are available for purchase at the Front Desk.
- Prohibited Items: To promote a safe and family-friendly environment, glass and ceramic containers as well as alcoholic beverages are not permitted in Splash Harbor. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Swim Attire: Proper swim attire is required.
- Pool Towels: Small pool towels are provided but swimmers may bring their own beach towels.